IOL Midlands Region are now an RPIOL Centre
RPIOL is completed through Approved RPIOL Centres. They can be either Organisational Members of IOL (offering RPIOL to employees and volunteers) or an IOL Home Nation or Region (offering RPIOL to independent practitioners). There is no additional charge for registration as Approved RPIOL Centre.
- Facilitate fast track recognition as an Associate Professional in Outdoor Learning for full-time, voluntary, part-role, and freelance staff.
- Enable candidates to register for RPIOL.
- Pair candidates with a suitable RPIOL Coach.
- Support candidates with session observations and confirmation of their knowledge and skills (employer backing).
- Promote RPIOL and the CPD benefits of being a RPIOL Coach or Assessor.
Find out more here...