Developing Adventure Educational Camps in Far North
12 - 18 December 2021
This is an exciting and free opportunity for anyone interested in developing their understanding and skills in outdoor learning and youthwork in the far north of Europe.
We are looking for youth/social workers, youth leaders, trainers and educators, who are interested of the topic and who:
• have a good level of English
• are aged 18+ (there is no maximum age limit to the project, but the participants should be actively conducting youth work currently or planning to do so in the future.)
• are eager to transfer gained knowledge to the youth in their organizations and countries
• committed to working during the whole project and be ready to present good practises
• are ready to support dissemination of the results of the training course and interested in providing short testimonials on their impression about the project.
Download the information brochure.