Permanent Full Time, based in Lossiemouth, Moray
Salary: £18,750 p.a. plus equipment allowance and pension
Closing date: 12:00 Friday 16th April 2021
Interview dates: week commencing Monday 19th April 2021
Contact information: Tony Brown: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 01343 549571
About Outfit Moray
Outfit Moray is an award-winning charity which changes lives by creating the opportunity for everyone to take part in outdoor learning and adventure activities irrespective of their ability, financial position or location. We pride ourselves on providing an excellent service to schools and youth organisations in the area, routinely working with vulnerable groups.
To assist in the day-to-day operation of Outfit Moray and contribute to the overall development of outdoor learning and adventure programmes. This varied and interesting role requires you to have a flexible approach to work and the ability to use your initiative and plan ahead in dealing with a wide range of daily tasks. To work in collaboration with the Outfit Moray team and the Lead Instructor in the delivery of outdoor activity sessions. To instruct, guide, lead and support participants engaged in outdoor learning programmes whilst managing safety in line with current operational procedures, risk assessments and codes of practice. You will be Instructing and leading groups in a range of outdoor learning and adventure activities as well as assisting in the administration, organisation and development of Outfit Moray. You will be required to be a positive role model and help develop and maintain a positive and supportive culture.
Essential – At least 3 NGB Awards from the list below:
· Mountain Leader (Summer)
· SPA/Rock Climbing Instructor
· UKCC Level 1 Coach or Canoe/ kayak/ Stand Up Paddle Board Coach (Sheltered Water)
· Trail Cycle Leader / MTB Leader Level 2
· White Water Leader – Kayak or Canoe
Full UK driving licence with PCV+E or D1E endorsement.
· BCU Level 2 canoe coach with moderate water endorsement or Canoe/ Kayak Moderate Water Coach or Stand-Up Paddle Boarding, Open Water or White Water
· Archery Instructor
· Experience working in the outdoor learning or youth work
· Experience of delivering other outdoor activities such as Coasteering, Gorge Walking, Bushcraft, Team Challenges, White Water Rafting
· Experience of working with participants with additional support needs.
· Current First Aid Certificate (minimum 2-day Outdoor First Aid)
HOW TO APPLY
Please make sure you've read the full Job Description which can be found via the link to the job’s page on our website below.
Please send your CV and letter of application (by email or post) to Tony Brown: email@example.com
Shore Street, Lossiemouth, Moray IV31 6PB
Full job description can be found on our website at: www.outfitmoray.com/vacancies