Seasonal Outdoor Instructors
Brenscombe Outdoor Centre
Start date: Dependent on Government Covid-19 guidance (anticipated April 2021)
Salary: £365 per week
We are looking for experienced, enthusiastic and hardworking outdoor instructors to join our 2021 team! Brenscombe Outdoor Centre is a bustling residential outdoor activity centre located in Purbeck on the south coast of sunny Dorset. We offer a wide variety of outdoor activities that take full advantage of our surrounding countryside, from the stunning coastline to the rolling Purbeck hills.
At Brenscombe, instructors can expect to really use their awards developing skills and experience, whether that’s running climbing sessions on the exciting sea cliffs, paddling around the unique islands of Poole Harbour or helping clients develop and push themselves at our offsite woodland ropes course.
In return for instructors hard work we offer:
· £365 per week
· Contracts until end of October 2021
· Affordable onsite accommodation
· Funding and support for training
· A busy and exciting working atmosphere
Qualities we are looking for:
· A strong work ethic
· Team player
· Enthusiastic about the outdoors and outdoor activities
· 16-hour First Aid certificate
· Prior experience working with young people
· BC Paddlesport Instructor or UKCC level one Paddlesport Instructor
· RCI training
· RCI qualified or above
· Higher level watersports qualifications
· ERCA Ropes Course Instructor
· D1 minibus license
· Archery GB/GNAS
· NRSA Rifle Shooting
· Lowland Leader Award or above
· RYA Powerboat Level 2
· Bushcraft experience
If you wish to apply please email your CV to Kelly Evans at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications 23rd April 2021.
Brenscombe is an equal opportunities employer and we are eagerly seeking applications from all sectors of society.
Brenscombe Outdoor Centre. Studland Road. Corfe Castle. Dorset. BH20 5JG.