Training and Personnel
Mill on the Brue
Mill on the Brue is an innovative family run Outdoor Activity Centre in Somerset with a strong environmental ethos. Established in 1982, the Centre provides residential and day courses with an emphasis on experiential learning.
We are looking for an experienced and energetic person to lead on all aspects of personnel and staff training and to be responsible for overall health and safety.
Mill on the Brue will reward you for your loyalty and hard work with a competitive salary and professional development opportunities.
- Relevant professional qualifications or demonstrable experience of working within Human Resources
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to deliver a high standard of training
- Demonstrable ability to motivate and act as a role model for other staff
- Ability to build strong working relationships
- IT skills – good understanding of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work flexible shift patterns including occasional weekends
- ‘Can do’ attitude to problem solving
- Driver with valid, current driving license (desirable)
To apply please follow this link: https://millonthebrueapplicationform.typeform.com/to/DB7Iwz.
To discuss your application please contact Gary: 01749 812307
Start Date: January 2020
Closing date for applications: Noon Friday 6th December 2019
Interviews to be held: Wednesday 11th December 2019
For further information about the role go to our website jobs page and click on the Training and Personnel job description: