Adventure Camps at Oxford Active
If you have a love for the big outdoors, have specialist skills that you can pass on to children, we'd love to hear from you!
Adventure Camps have been specifically designed for children who have a real passion for the outdoors, who want to have new experiences and learn new skills.
We are now looking for experienced and enthusiastic staff with proven experience and qualifications who can a range of outdoor activities such as:
Archery, den building, orienteering, survival skills, map reading, bug hunting, treasure hunts, assault courses, outdoor cooking and more.
· Location: Kingham Hill School in Oxfordshire (OX7 6TH)
· Dates: 22nd July - 2nd August, Mondays to Fridays only.
· Hours: 8.30am - 5.30pm
· Pay: from £81.00 per day
• Supervising and running specialist activity sessions in a range of outdoor pursuits
• Working as part of a team to deliver safe, creative, outdoor adventure activities
• Ensure that children are kept safe by following the camp’s policies and procedures relating to safeguarding, risk assessment and other health and safety issues
• Administering first aid if appropriate
• Help to keep premises and equipment clean, safe and well organised
• You must have at least one year's experience of working with children and young people in a range of outdoor activities
• You will need to have appropriate qualifications in relevant sports and/or outdoor activities
• Enthusiasm, flexibility and a positive attitude to work are vital for this post
• You need to enjoy working as part of a time, but also be able to use your initiative
All staff are required to pass strict safeguarding checks, including an enhanced DBS disclosure.
For an application form, please contact Anne Bissell at email@example.com or you can apply online at www.oxfordactive.co.uk.