Outdoor Tutor Staff
Scottish Outdoor Education Centres
We are looking to add to our staff teams from now to the end of the season.
Belmont (Meigle) 30 minutes from Dundee
Broomlee (West Linton) 30 minutes from Edinburgh
Dounans (Aberfoyle) 20 minutes from Stirling
All have good transport links and close to areas for climbing, paddling and walking for your own skills development.
Key job information
· contracts are offered on a fixed term basis; part time, short or weekend contracts available
· average of 5 days out of 7; 40 hours per week - there will be evening and weekend work
· 28 days per annum paid annual leave (pro rata)
· subsidised accommodation is available in single rooms on site with meals available at staff rates
· support for training and development (depending on length of contract)
· majority of work during term time is for primary school groups 10-12 years with a variety of other groups at weekends and out with term time
· stay with the same group for the week and have the opportunity to tailor sessions to the groups’ needs
· You will be based in one location but have an opportunity to work at other SOEC Centres/locations to support business when required
· a great place to improve basic instructional skills and techniques and develop group skills
· a pathway into outdoor learning from other youth work avenues
· an opportunity to make a positive difference to a young person’s life
Start Date/How to Apply
Recruitment is ongoing; please apply by sending us your CV and covering letter. Start date negotiable dependent upon availability. Applications will be considered until posts are filled.
If you have any questions about the role, please contact us on 01899 221115 or email@example.com