Multi-Activity Instructors - UK and France
Salary: £14,400 - £19,260 PA
Manor Adventure is an industry leading residential outdoor activity provider. We have been able to become an Employer of Choice through our focus on the quality of the educational sessions we offer, as well as our commitment to the training and development of our staff.
We now have vacancies for Multi-Activity Instructors for 2019 at all of our centres, UK and France.
Our comprehensive training programme, which includes gaining recognised National Governing Body awards, will provide you with the confidence and skills to deliver high quality, safe, outdoor sessions. The work is extremely rewarding. Every Instructor remembers the smile on the face of the first child they helped to have the confidence to overcome their fears.
You will be teaching a range of exhilarating activities including paddle sports, sailing, raft building, climbing, abseil, fencing, rifle shooting, high ropes, orienteering, archery, hill walk, survival skills, underground maze, obstacle courses, mountain biking and more!
What experience or qualifications do you need?
We welcome applications from those with or without experience. You can start your career with us or take your existing experience to the next level. All we need from you is energy, enthusiasm and a passion for working with children.
What we can offer you
- National Governing Body (NGB) qualifications from English Fencing, Archery GB, NSRA, Nuco, BCU, and RYA
- A comprehensive training and development programme - we don't only develop the abilities of children, we develop the skills and abilities of our Instructors as well
- An excellent salary package
- One or two-year contracts with the option of extension
- Extremely rewarding work
- Career development prospects - we develop good Instructors into Senior Instructors, Chief Instructors, and Heads of Centre
- Fairly priced accommodation and food
- Good working conditions in a professional yet friendly team environment
We welcome applications from all nationalities but due to our strict Health and Safety procedures, applicants must be able to speak English clearly and fluently.
All employment offers will be dependent on a satisfactory DBS check and satisfactory references.
To apply please follow the link and fill out an online application form www.manoradventurejobs.com/