Seasonal Outdoor Instructor x10 vacancies
Full-Time 37.5 Hours per week
Up to 24 years – National Minimum Wage Rate of £7.70 / hour
25 years and over – National Living Wage Rate of £8.21 / hour
If you are looking for a meaningful job, a caring, progressive work environment and an opportunity to reach your fullest potential, consider a career with the YMCA.
We are seeking individuals who are inspired by playing an important role in changing people’s lives and therefore communities. We are all about creating inspirational pathways and opportunities, opening doors and welcoming all to get involved and make a positive difference. Working for us means helping children, young people and adults of all levels of ability and from all walks of life, to reach their full potential.
To deliver high quality learning outside the classroom and outdoor education programmes to a wide variety of groups
The main duties will include:
- Provide inspirational, safe high-quality instruction and learning to our clients in conjunction with the aims of the Centre and the objectives of the client.
- Ensure that activities, equipment, group areas and accommodation has been prepared for clients in accordance with the Centre standards
- Achieve and maintain high standards of customer care
- Support the development of the Centres standards including activities, products, procedures etc.
- Be part of the Duty Team as necessary including sleepover duties if required to cover night wardens
- Assist in the upkeep and maintenance of equipment and the Centre
To the successful candidate we offer:
- 28 days annual leave (Pro rata) (including Bank Holidays)
- Flexible working environment
- Opportunities to apply for other internal roles
- An opportunity to work for a company who offer on-going development within your role
The post holder must be aware of equal opportunity principles and comply with the YMCA Fylde Coast equal opportunity procedures. Job Share will also be considered.
For an application pack for the above role, please email email@example.com
Please note, that due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving, we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 5 working days of the closing date, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion.