Women’s Outdoor Leadership Course
The Outward Bound Trust
Do you enjoy adventures, wild places and the development that happens when you become curious about what is possible?
Are you working towards outdoor qualifications including Summer Mountain Leader, Rock Climbing Instructor and Paddlesports Leadership or Coaching Awards?
Do you want a career using your skills to develop a diverse range of young people on their journey to becoming confident, self-aware and resilient individuals, who can work with others?
If yes, apply now to join us on our first ever 10 week Women’s Leadership Course in the Lake District. This is a pilot outdoor development programme exploring potential, your own, and developing others. 14th October to 20th December 2019.
What does it include?
- Personal adventures and skills development with experienced staff.
- Structured mentoring.
- Understanding leadership and psychology of personal development.
- Focussed mountain and water skills weeks consolidating the skills you need to lead groups of young people.
- Working on adventures with groups alongside experienced instructors.
- Individualised opportunities to work on your logbooks, gain group experience for the qualifications you’re working towards, upskill, refresh and consolidate in the areas you need to develop.
- The opportunity to contribute to and be part of Outward Bound’s diversity journey.
- Accommodation, food and kit provided for the 10 weeks.
Closing Date for Applications – 09.00 on Monday 22nd April 2019.