Workforce Planning Manager
Dearne Valley- Doncaster or Norwich
Up to £25,000 Depending on experience
We are looking to recruit a Workforce Panning Manager at Dearne Valley site in Doncaster or our Office in Norwich. Responsible for supporting the organisations planning and balancing of staffing levels with the volume of work being produced.
Being responsible for collating organizational data and using it to generate reports on projected work volume and staffing needs; ensuring outcomes meet the projected sales forecast.
Effectively analyse the data to support informed decision making on staffing, additional sales and improvement to the overall business operations
- Excellent communicator both written and oral
- Desirable experience in all aspects of workforce planning: forecasting, scheduling and real time management
- Proven organisational, multi-tasking and planning skills with the ability to deliver within tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Task orientated with proven ability to manage time effectively
- Solutions driven, organised and ability to prioritise tasks
- The ability to identify trends and to challenge any forecasting assumptions
- Outstanding numeracy, problem-solving and analytical skills and the ability to make effective operational insights
- Highly proficient in Excel and Microsoft office packages
We are one of the leading providers of residential trips, we support teachers and group leaders in bringing learning to life. We aim to instil self-confidence and a sense of achievement, through a positive experience which is educational, enjoyable, challenging and rewarding. We have 10 centres across the UK and France, providing unbeatable learning experiences outside the classroom. Each centre is unique and offers slightly different educational opportunities. Our locations range from Areas of Outstanding Natural beauty to Sites of Special Scientific Interest.
Apply online at (Norwich): https://kingswood.current-vacancies.com/Jobs/Advert/1422195
Apply online at (Doncaster): https://kingswood.current-vacancies.com/Jobs/Advert/1422953