Seasonal Outdoor Instructor
Pay - £8-10 per hour (dependant on qualifications and experience)
Adventure Activities UK - Isle of Wight or Sussex
WE'RE RECRUITING! Join our awesome 2019 Outdoor Adventure Instructor team.
This year we will be going the extra mile for Instructors who are #awesome as standard. As well as training those ‘new into industry’ we want to invest in experienced and seasoned Instructors. Our Instructors work with a range of groups from Schools to NCS, Corporate teams to local people and tourists as well as Individuals with specific needs.
We are offering an employment and training package which will include a place on the following industry recognised courses:
BC SUP Module Training | BC Core Coach Training | BC 3 star Sea | BC Canoe & Kayak |Coach (Sheltered Water) | BC Moderate Water Sea Leader Training & Assessment | Coasteering Training | SLSGB | Coastal Navigation & Tidal Planning (CNTP) | MT Lowland Leader Training | Level 4 Expedition 1st Aid.
As standard, registration and certification fees will be payable.
Along with fantastic training opportunities, you will benefit from the following employment package:
- Location - Isle of Wight, Hampshire or Sussex
- Hours - 40 per week
- Pay - £8-10 per hour (dependant on qualifications and experience)
- Accommodation - Available
- Contract length - June, July & August (with potential to be longer for the right candidates)
- Free use of kit and equipment to have fun and explore our stunning location!
- 10% discount at local sports centre gym & swimming pool.
- 30-40% discount at Peak & Palm.
- Discounted ferry travel.
To find out more about what makes Adventure Activities tick, visit www.adventureactivitiesuk.com or contact email@example.com
Application closing date - Friday 21st December 2018