Multi Activity Instructor UK
Start Date: May 2021
Interviews / Selection events – April – Dates TBC on successful applications.
Full Time, Fixed term until November 2021. Manor Adventure is an independent industry leading residential outdoor activity provider. We have been able to become an Employer of Choice through our focus on the quality of the educational sessions we offer, as well as our commitment to the training and development of our staff.
Our comprehensive training programme, which includes gaining recognised National Governing Body awards, will provide you with the confidence and skills to deliver high quality, safe, outdoor sessions. The work is extremely rewarding. Every Instructor remembers the smile on the face of the first child they helped to have the confidence to overcome their fears.
Responsibilities of an Activity Instructor
You will be teaching a range of exhilarating activities including paddle sports, sailing, raft build, climbing, abseil, fencing, rifle shooting, high ropes, orienteering, archery, hill walk, survival skills, underground maze, obstacle courses, mountain biking and so many more!
You will be responsible for delivering these activity sessions safely whilst ensuring the activities are fun and educational.
What experience or qualifications do you need?
We welcome applications from those with or without experience. You can start your career with us or take your existing experience to the next level. All we need from you is energy, enthusiasm and a passion for working with children.
What we can offer you:
• National Governing Body (NGB) qualifications from English Fencing, Archery GB, NSRA, NUCO, BCU and RYA
• A comprehensive training and development programme - we don't only develop the abilities of children, we develop the skills and abilities of our Instructors as well
• An excellent salary package
• Extremely rewarding work
• Career development prospects - we develop good Instructors into Senior Instructors, Activity Managers and Heads of Centre.
• A fairly priced 'live in' package with good accommodation and food
• Good working conditions in a professional yet friendly team environment
We welcome applications from all nationalities but due to our strict Health and Safety procedures applicants must be able to speak English clearly and fluently and also have the rights to work in the UK and aged 18 or over.
Due to the nature of the business it is desirable that you live onsite.
All employment offers will be dependent on a satisfactory DBS check and satisfactory references. To apply please follow the link and fill out an online application form. https://www.manoradventurejobs.com