Seasonal Outdoor Education Tutor and Fieldwork Tutor
Allnatt Outdoors Centres
Bonchurch, Isle of Wight and Swanage, Dorset.
Closing date - 31st December 2019 with interviews to follow in January with posts starting February/ March 2020.
Love working with children and being in the great outdoors?
Apply now to be part of our 2020 team in Bonchurch, Isle of Wight or Swanage, Dorset.
We guarantee a season where you will be supported and challenged to develop skills in the outdoor industry, and have plenty of fun at the same time!
Position - Seasonal Outdoor Education Tutors and Seasonal Fieldwork Tutors
Contract Length - February/ March - October 2020 (with possibility to extend into November)
Pay Rate - Up to £288.75/week (35 hrs/week) paid monthly
Leading our groups and schools you will deliver Brilliant Residentials through Education, Inspiration and Play including Environmental Education, Outdoor Adventure, Fieldwork, EFL and School Camps.
We welcome applications from those with or without experience, though a strong interest in outdoor education and an enthusiasm for working with children is essential.
- To provide high quality, innovative and inspiring progressive outdoor learning and recreation for schools, youth groups and adult groups of all ages, abilities, cultures and social backgrounds
- To encourage people to challenge themselves both physically and emotionally in the outdoors, whilst understanding and respecting the forces of nature
- Resource development and maintenance
- On-site and on-call customer service management responsibilities
- Outdoor Education industry experience in activity, environmental and fieldwork sectors.
- Free Comprehensive Training including First Aid, Pool Lifeguard/Attendant and more.
- Subsidised accommodation and meal package available.
- Opportunities for career development e.g. Registered Practitioner for the Institute of Outdoor Learning (RPIOL) for returning tutors
- Stunning locations, less than 5 minutes from the coast.
- Workplace pension scheme
- Reduced price access to accommodation and activities for your friends and family
- Free use of swimming pool in your own time (subject to client bookings)
- Paid Annual Leave (28 days per annum)
- Easy access to the local area
Preferred for Fieldwork Tutors:
- Degree in Geography, Biology or relevant subject (Environmental)
- Previous experience of working with children
- Enhanced DBS (update service registered)
- NGBs in archery, climbing, high ropes and kayaking
- Full, clean UK Driving License
- First Aid
How to Apply
Complete the application form and upload your CV.
Alternatively applicants can access the info through this link www.allnatt.co.uk/allnatt-vacancies/.
Alternatively, visit www.allnatt.co.uk/allnatt-vacancies/ for an application pack and form and return your completed application form along with your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date - end of December with interviews to follow early January.
Explore our website www.allnatt.co.uk for more information.
Start your career with us or take your existing experience to the next level.