Freelance Outdoor Activity Instructors
Hourly pay, part time, freelance | Reading RG7 3AE
Unique Outdoors are looking for friendly, responsible and people-focused individuals to run woodland laser combat, zorbing and other outdoor activities on evenings and weekends at our centre located within the grounds of Wokefield Estate near Reading, Berkshire.
You will be responsible for supervising groups of participants on various activities with the focus on keeping sessions safe and fun for all participants. Other responsibilities will include customer service and assisting the centre manager with site and equipment maintenance while you’re on site.
You will be part of a small but friendly and hard-working team who have developed an excellent reputation for Unique Outdoors; including a 5* Trip Advisor rating.
· Running and coordinating sessions
· Upholding our excellent standards for safety and customer service
· Welcoming guests and ensuring they have a memorable experience from the moment they arrive
· Maintenance of equipment and activity areas
· Office duties including answering phone enquiries, responding to email enquiries and taking payments
About the role
· Part time, flexible hours
· Hourly rate of £10
· Previous experience in the outdoor industry is preferable, but not essential
· Opportunity to work outdoors in a fantastic environment, delivering fun sessions
· We will help you to deliver your people skills and build confidence
· Opportunities to develop competence and confidence on outdoor activities
· Work towards
· Be part of a great team.
Successful candidates will need to organise a DBS check and complete an Emergency First Aid at Work course (or equivalent).
Closing Date: Friday 31st January 2020
Contact Information: Tom Stoker, Unique Outdoors Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, 0118 933 1806
How to Apply: CV in Word or PDF format sent to email@example.com