Centre Operations Manager
£24,000 – to £26,000
PGL currently have an exciting opportunity for a Centre Operations Manager to join the team at Winmarleigh Hall, our activity centre near Garstang, Lancashire.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated individual with extensive managerial experience who is keen to develop into a more senior role.
The successful candidate will be a strong manager and effective communicator. We’re looking for someone who can provide clear direction and motivation to the Activity and Guest Care team to achieve key objectives. Reporting to, and supported by, the General Manager, you will join the management team to assist with all aspects of the operation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Consistently ensuring that our guests are central to everything we do;
- Taking responsibility for monitoring and supporting the Activity and Guest Care teams to be compliant with existing and new safety standards;
- Direct line management of the Chief Instructor and Guest Care Manager, ensuring that the Guest Care and Activity team deliver a quality product;
- Maintaining the safety, security and well-being of guests, employees and other site visitors;
- Being a positive role model to both staff and guests;
- Duty management including, at times, responsibility for the whole centre operation.
Previous line management and a high level experience of customer service delivery are essential for this role.
To apply, please send a CV and a covering letter detailing relevant skills, experience and reason for applying to Emma Lacey at firstname.lastname@example.org.