Trainee and Outdoor Leader
Ufton Court Educational Trust
Ufton Court Educational Trust is a thriving and innovative children's charity seeking a confident Outdoor or Trainee Leader to deliver high quality education, starting before February half term 2020. We deliver sessions both at Ufton Court and in schools. Over 15,000 children a year visit Ufton Court for enriching educational visits which breathe life into the curriculum.
What is the role?
- You will be trained to deliver outdoor woodland education including low ropes, archery, hiking and fire lighting and more.
- You will work with disadvantaged children to raise their aspiration and attainment
- You will also work in History education which will involve being in costume and character using drama as a tool to make our nation’s History come to life.
- You will work in our expert teaching team and receive full training for all the activities you are asked to lead.
- On site shared accommodation available
Who are you?
- You will enjoy leading educational groups in a woodland setting
- You will be motivated to encourage young people to succeed
- You will be comfortable working in role
- You will have an understanding of teamwork.
- You will have a full driving licence.
- You will be educated to at least an A level standard.
Salary: £18,000 to £21,500 depending on skills and experience.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week plus two additional evenings per week where you will work until 8:30pm. Overtime will be paid for any additional hours above 37.5 hours per week.
You will be entitled to 6 weeks paid holiday.
Please email Recruitment@Uftoncourt.co.uk with your CV as an application by 20.12.19
Ufton Court Educational Trust operates a strict Safer Recruitment policy and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory completed enhanced DBS (The Disclosure and Barring Service) check.