Are you passionate about inspiring and developing young people?
Need to gain nationally recognised qualifications and experience?
Learn from a fantastic team at one of the UK’s leading outdoor centres
Take it from us; Bowles Outdoor Centre is an amazing place to begin a long lasting career in high quality outdoor education. Whether on our ski slope or the centre’s natural sandstone crag, we provide young people with incredibly fun and valuable experiences that leave a lasting effect on their lives. You could be a part of it!
From February 2020 there will be an opportunity to join Bowles Outdoor Leader Training (BOLT). Spend up to 18 months learning from our experienced team, gaining all the skills necessary to become a valued outdoor educator:
- Learn to effectively engage young people in activity.
- Access our amazing facilities to learn new outdoor sports and grow your existing skills.
- Gain nationally recognised qualifications.
- Work hard and make a genuine contribution to a great charity.
- Live on site (for free!) and be a part of a great community.
At Bowles we love Outdoor Education and strive to be excellent in everything we do. Our staff are richly experienced, well qualified and dedicated to this profession.
Check out the ‘Bowles Outdoor Leader Training’ section and links at https://bowles.rocks/about-the-charity/bowles-outdoor-leader-training-bolt and see if you have what it takes to join our team.
Please send further enquiries by email to: Ali@bowles.rocks or check out our website for updates.
· Deadline is 30th November 2019