Activities Team Leader, England centres
Kingswood, England centres
Location: Centres in England
Closing date: 17/11/21
Activities Team Leader at Kingswood
Full Time – 5 shifts out of 7 (including weekends)
England *Multiple Locations*
The purpose of the role is to coach/train and develop the Activity Team so that they own the guests journey from start to finish within the Centre Operation - empowering them to deliver consistent world class experiences that will ensure our KPI’s & NPS targets are achieved and that we stand out from our competitors in delivering a unique unbridled Activity experience.
· Be a leadership role model, Motivate, inspire and enable your team to deliver life-changing experiences and always keep the Guest at the heart of what they do
· Coach/train and develop the Activity teams to maximise performance in order to deliver a world class guest experience one that enables us to stand out from our competitors.
· Support the coordination of the workload & rota’s of the Activity teams that ensures delivery of a unique guest experience.
· Performance manage teams in line with the company performance Management process – using the tools that are available to drive performance and development and therefore aid employee retention and build capability.
· To work alongside in a ‘hands on’ capacity with the activity teams coaching, advising and demonstrating best practice at all times.
· Knowledge of the company & product or a proven track record in the Activity/Learning sector
· Efficient time management & organisational skills
· Confident communicator (both verbal and written) with a personable and professional manner and the ability to interact and relate to all levels of employees and build strong working relationships.
· Experience of coaching, and giving feedback
· Experience of delivering training and development events.
· IT Literate – knowledge of word/excel /Microsoft packages
We are one of the most experienced providers of outdoor education in the UK. We were founded over 35 years ago and run over 1.2 million activity sessions each year across ten activity centres. Each year we welcome over 175,000 young people from more than 35 countries around the world.
See the Kingswood job website