Accreditation of CPD, training or educational courses designed for instructors, teachers and leaders of Outdoor Learning
Course accreditation with the Institute for Outdoor Learning assists instructors, teachers and leaders of Outdoor Learning in identifying quality courses that are relevant to their needs. It helps providers demonstrate their CPD event, FE/HE course, or staff training programme is well designed, and fit for outdoor learning professionals.
- Show the course meets the IOL quality of training criteria with an IOL Accredited Course Badge
- Get highlighted promotion on IOL event listings, website, twitter and Facebook
- Demonstrate your commitment to good practice and quality assurance
- Verify your course is aligned with IOL Professional Standards
- Build your reputation as a leading provider of education, training or CPD to the outdoor sector
Course accreditation helps IOL to promote a professional sector, uphold or improve standards, and support members who are following the 7 Steps to CPD to add value in their work. All accredited courses must meet each of the 57 IOL quality of training criteria.