IOL Course Accreditation is an external, professionally based, quality assurance process.
The following courses have demonstrated:
- The course is designed and delivered with a clear aim, learning outcomes and appropriate assessment for learning
- Trainers are knowledgeable, skilled and understand the work of a practitioner of outdoor learning
- The course is relevant to working as a practitioner of outdoor learning
- The provider is solvent, stable and operates ethically in line with IOL policies
- The provider shows active support for IOL and the outdoor learning sector
If you have any concerns about the quality of a course, please talk initially to the course staff and organisation. If there are still problems, please contact the IOL office.