notification for the EGM and the AGM for IOL Scotland regions will take place online on Tuesday 3rd October at 7pm.
The purpose of the EGM is to vote whether to disband the previous (pre covid) committee, which has not sat since 2019, and the AGM to elect a new committee to take forward IOL Scotland in this pre covid era. All members are welcome to stand for election, and if unable to attend the AGM, submit a short statement to Richard Retallick before the AGM. In the absence of a previous chair, the EGM and AGM will be chaired by Suzie Dick, IOL Scotland member and will be independent of the election process as she will not be standing for an elected position. We look forward to seeing you there.
- Disbanding of previous committee
2. Approval of AGM Minutes 20th February 2019
3. Matters arising
4. Election of post holders: Chair, vice chair, secretary, treasurer and committee positions (x 3)
5. Discussion - name of region
6. Discussion - key aims for year ahead