Once you book - joining info will be sent to you on the morning of 13th Jnue - the day of the AGM.
All members are invited to attend. Please could you book below.
1. Apologies for absence - please notify by email to the [firstname.lastname@example.org](mailto:email@example.com) before the AGM as verbal apologies will not be taken during the meeting
2. Approval of 2021 AGM minutes
3. Matters arising from the minutes of 2021 AGM
4. Chair's report (this will be made available prior to the meeting)
5. Treasurer's report (this will be made available prior to the meeting)
6. Election of Trustees (see note i.below)
7. Any other business (to be notified before the start of the meeting)
Notes to the agenda
i. Election of Trustees
Asa Gurden will be standing down as a Trustee and is standing for re election.
There are three new candidates standing for election to the IOL Board at present. They are Andy Robinson, Steve Randles and Heather Crawford
If you would like to discuss becoming a Trustee of the Institute for Outdoor Learning please contact Mike King (IOL Chair). IOL's executive committee encourages new trustees and welcomes those interested in taking the role.