All members are invited to attend. If you will be attending the AGM, please could you book online below.
The AGM will be followed by a webinar for IOL Members Outdoor Learning:Our role in a cultural shift: hosted by Andy Robinson, IOL CEO
1. Apologies for absence - please notify by email to the email@example.com before the AGM as verbal apologies will not be taken during the meeting
2. Approval of 2020 AGM minutes
3. Matters arising from the minutes of 2020 AGM
4. Chair's report (this will be made available prior to the meeting)
5. Treasurer's report (this will be made available prior to the meeting)
6. Election of Trustees (see note i.below)
7. Any other business (to be notified before the start of the meeting)
Notes to the agenda
i. Election of Trustees
Alistair Boyd will be standing down as a Trustee.
Mark Lavington is due to retire by rotation but is prepared to be stand for re-election
If you would like to discuss becoming a Trustee of the Institute for Outdoor Learning please contact Mike King (IOL Chair). IOL's executive committee encourages new trustees and welcomes those interested in taking the role.