September 29th 2021 at 7pm
Making a Change
This session is aimed at senior directors, directors and policy makers across the full breadth of the outdoors to share the webinar series research findings and encourage advocates and activists to set aspirational targets for change and create a collaborative strategic plan. Topics we may discuss are:
- Research findings - hearing the intersectional voices
- How can we best raise our game in EDI for the sector?
- Collaboration and support for current and future projects
- Is there a need for an implementation based webinar series?
- Benchmarking levels of inclusivity - how and why (and why not)
The webinar series saw 1348 live attendees across the first 9 webinars and over 1,100 YouTube views of the recordings by 22 June 21. Despite the topic being a ‘conversation’ within the sector for 40+ years, there is clearly a current appetite and energy for bringing lasting change and a long-term commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion in our sector. Let’s make it happen together.
You will have the opportunity to feed into a strategic long term action plan for the sector which will be published following the webinar.
We look forward to seeing you there and shaping the next steps.