RPIOL Online Assessments
Online assessment interviews for RPIOL candidates are available on the dates below. When your application form is complete, send it to you RPIOL Internal Facilitator who will check for completeness and forward it to IOL. Once IOL receive the application form candidates are invited to an assessment interview.
- Friday 5th May 2017 - 9.30am
- Friday 5th May 2017 - 11am
- Friday 5th May 2017- 1pm
Julian Pierce from the IOL Professional Development Team is available to support organisations who provide RPIOL, internal facilitators and external candidates for RPIOL. Get in touch with Julian if you have any questions regarding RPIOL.
APPLICATION and INDUCTION DATES 2017
- APIOL applications can be made throughout the year with an induction (when accepted for APIOL) usually undertaken via Skype
- 27th January 2017 - 4pm - BOOKED
- 9th February 2017 - 6.30pm
- 10th February 2017 - 4pm BOOKED
- 21st February 2017 - 6.30pm
- 24th February 2017 - 4pm BOOKED
- 15th March 2017 - 6.30pm BOOKED
- 28th March 2017 - 6.30pm
- 31st March 2017 - 4pm
- 13th April 2017 - 6.30pm
- 19th April 2017 - 1pm
- 25th April 2017 - 6.30pm
- 26th April 2017 - 4pm
- 11th May 2017 - 6.30pm
- 12th May 2017 - 4pm
- 17th May 2017 - 1pm
- 23rd May 2017 - 6.30pm
- 24th May 2017 - 4pm
- 15th June 2017 - 6.30pm
- 16th June 2017 - 4pm
- 21st June 2017 - 1pm
- 27th June 2017 - 6.30pm
- 28th June 2017 - 4pm
To book an APIOL Assessment please email your completed APIOL submission including your witness and mentor statements to Louise at the IOL office with your preferred date. T: 01228 564580 or by email.
Bryn Beach from the IOL Professional Development Team is available to offer advice for APIOL candidates. Get in touch with Bryn if you have any questions regarding completing your APIOL.
This workshop provides an opportunity for senior practitioners of outdoor learning to develop management skills, share experiences, debate future challenges and enhance their leadership self awareness. It is recommended for members who want to pursue accreditation as a Leading Practitioner of the Institute for Outdoor Learning (LPIOL).
When your LPIOL application is complete, please send a .pdf copy of your form to Louise Keir at IOL. A review team will check your application for completeness and then invite you to a face-to-face assessment interview.
LPIOL Submission Deadlines
- Winter submission deadline: February 1st.
- Spring submission deadline:May 1st.
- Summer submission deadline: August 1st.
- Autumn submission deadline: November 1st.
Neal Anderson the IOL Professional Development Manager is available to offer advice for LPIOL candidates. Get in touch with Neal if you have any questions regarding completing your LPIOL.
- The submission date for Fellow applications is August 31st every year.
To be an IOL Accreditation Coach or Assessor, complete your form and return to Louise Keir at IOL. Applications are open year round.
Accreditation Coach Support
- Jo McCready from the IOL Professional Development Team is available to support the network of IOL Coaches with guidance on process, approaches and sharing experience. Get in touch with Jo if you have any questions regarding coaching for RPIOL, APIOL or LPIOL.
Accreditation Assessor Support
from the IOL Professional Development Team is available to support the network of IOL Assessors with guidance on process, approaches and sharing experience. Get in touch with Matt if you have any questions regarding assessing for RPIOL, APIOL or LPIOL.
- Monday 30th January - GotoMeeting for RPIOL Assessors 6pm - 7.30pm
- Monday 27th February - GotoMeeting for APIOL Assessors 6pm - 7.30pm
- Monday 27th March - GotoMeeting for LPIOL Assessors 6pm - 7.30pm